Sunday, September 25, 2011

Take Another Picture

I usually post a rather lengthy review of Leeds Fest, but I just can't do it this year. What is a review without pictures? Dull.

My camera was a victim of this year's festival. Everyone I've told likes to assume that it was stolen. All I know is that I had it on the Sunday morning and I came home without it. A lot happened in that time and somewhere along the way my beloved camera was lost.

I've been putting off buying a new one for a while now, hoping it would turn up, but it's time to face facts.

In the grand scheme of things, something much worse could have happened over the course of the weekend. But I do confess myself a little heartbroken. I loved that camera, as I love many of my appliances.

I'm buying a new camera this weekend. I'll post more when I can take some photos again.

No comments: