Friday, April 29, 2011

What's The Chinese Word For Cheese?

It's all too tempting to me to just post a glut of photos of my boyfriend... Terrible, but true. The people who know and love me best will tell you that I love taking photos of them. Something that I acknowledge can be extremely annoying.

It's a trait that he's slowly having to adjust to. And I give him credit; occasionally he humours me.

I've posted about Bubble Tea before. I've since tried a couple more varieties (Strawberry and Chocolate) and tried to convert a few more people (Skinny, Vic and the Oxford crew) with disappointing results. I still don't like it, but I adore the idea of it. Ridiculous really.

So I wanted to use Mr. Sweet-Tooth as a guinea pig. He didn't seem overly impressed, but he did drain his glass. I conclude that he liked it, but wouldn't drink it again. If that isn't a contradiction.


I, on the other hand, got this adorable slice of cake and enjoyed every bite. You win some, you lose some.

No comments: