Saturday, April 30, 2011

So We Dug Ourselves A Hole And Planted All Our Skin, Like A Seed In The Ground To Grow Again

We can all agree that April has been a most beautiful month. I'm a little sad to see it go. I started taking photos again because I didn't feel like I had anything interesting to say. But at the same time, I didn't want to abandon my little space here. I love taking a few moments to document the days, I draw some odd satisfaction from looking back on my own life, whether through words or pictures.

But I've looked forward to looking for something to capture, as I trawl through the city, en route to work or just wandering, its kept my mind active and alert and made me happy.

Perhaps I'll continue in this vein for a while. But these are the end of my quiet April days; the hazy, lazy moments before the rush of summer. Now to May Madness...

1 comment:

kamagra online said...

Hello,Really this is very interesting blog... your blog is so interesting for reading.
bye the way nice photo post here..