Monday, February 28, 2011

I Can Hear You Louder Than Ever, Whisper To Me; Help Me Remember

Does anyone else think Frank looks so lonely here? I want to jump into the photo and give him a friendly hug. Maybe a cup of tea.

That being said, he is the cause of my rocketing stress levels lately.

Yes, this morning was ticket gate. And it could've gone a whole lot worse. I'm just worrying about the day that Frank is playing in Manchester and I'm not going. I hope I don't do something crazy. Or stupid. Or both.


So last week (Monday onwards) was rubbish due to: boredom, guilt (it was one day off for fucks' sake, I don't even get sick pay!) and illness (oh yeah, I'd been harboring this for a while). And I'm really happy it's March tomorrow.

March is a big month for me. Nothing in particular happens (oh, except Dan finally catching up with the adults), but everything seems to depend on it. Mainly, concerning Leeds. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

Hey Kitten!
we got tickets for Kingston on the 26th. no telling me the setlist you Frank groupie.

hey, don't forget about me slumming it at Reading ;)