Sunday, November 07, 2010

Under the covers, I make a tent

I have a whole weekend off with zero obligations. Here was my perfect Saturday:

12:07 - Get up.
12:08 - Make a brew
12:09 - Watch The Cut on BBC.
12:50 - Blast Frank Turner and dance around on the landing, singing at the top of my voice. Luckily, I'm home alone and the neighbors are out for the day.
13:20 - I'm up and dressed so I head out to Tesco. I get to use my clubcard. This excites me.
14:00 - Make lunch and play Fire Emblem.
15:00 - Bake Brownies
16:30 - Brownies have cooled. I taste them. They are the greatest brownies ever created.
17:00 - Internet spending. I still want Pretty Reckless tickets.
19:15 - Harry Hill making Pops and I giggle.
19:45 - X Factor. Aiden is awesome and the rest suck.
21:30 - I have a craving for Disney. Start watching Peter Pan.
22:00 - Someone mentions me on Twitter. Someone really cool :)
22:20 - MOTD. Whilst watching this I discover hilarious Masterchef spoofs on youtube.
23:30 - Brother and I collaborate to mock Pops.

I'm one of those people who needs time alone. I crave it if I'm with people for too long. It doesn't really matter what I do with that time, I just require the solitude.

1 comment:

Little Newman said...

'13:20 - I'm up and dressed so I head out to Tesco. I get to use my clubcard. This excites me.'

I'm forever in tesco. I never have any money in my purse, but there are always plenty of tesco's receipts. Yet somehow, I never have my mums clubcard with me! Useless, non?