1. INCEPTION - Me and Ally Pally went to see it yesterday and holy shit. It more than lived up to it's stunning reputation. Total mind fuck. Al' leaned across to me halfway through and whispered, "Shit, this is better than drugs". So true, so true.
2. Darwin Deez - (see title) He has the worst haircut in music history (quite a feet really) but he bangs out some catchy tunes. Love him.
3. Georgie - today was my last day working with a co-worker who is utterly insane. But sweet as hell. I shall miss her muchly.
4. Mint aero - don't know why, but it's high on the nom list in the Ellison household.
5. Customer Services Boy - HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! And he's cut off all his hair :( and still manages to be cute :D
6. THIS SONG - 20 listens, 30 listens, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the phone, in the morning, last thing at night, naked (!), working out, whilst sleeping, eating, breathing - it never gets old!