Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Today we had to evacuate Primark. The fire alarm went off at 11:30 and we all just looked at each other, waiting for it to stop. Thirty seconds later everyone started to move towards the doors. My friends were gleeful, but I was in a city blurred daze. A cloud of black clad Primark folk converged in Piccadilly Gardens, like some bizarre funeral procession.
It was weird. But fun, very fun.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
My apologies for being ornery.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
A very lovely day today. Trying, but lovely. I am all smiles tonight. Which is exactly what I need the day before I go to Oxford.
I'm not very good at Oxford. But that's the next thing on my list! I will carry my happy mood through the weekend. Let's remain positive! I know that's not exactly my strong point, but a girl can change. As Frank would say, try this at home.
I like using song lyrics for titles; I think I'm gonna stick with it.
1. INCEPTION - Me and Ally Pally went to see it yesterday and holy shit. It more than lived up to it's stunning reputation. Total mind fuck. Al' leaned across to me halfway through and whispered, "Shit, this is better than drugs". So true, so true.
2. Darwin Deez - (see title) He has the worst haircut in music history (quite a feet really) but he bangs out some catchy tunes. Love him.
3. Georgie - today was my last day working with a co-worker who is utterly insane. But sweet as hell. I shall miss her muchly.
4. Mint aero - don't know why, but it's high on the nom list in the Ellison household.
5. Customer Services Boy - HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! And he's cut off all his hair :( and still manages to be cute :D