Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'll Tell You When I See You

That's my mantra right now.

For once I want to tell someone. It is practically eating me up inside! But it cannot be explained over a text or a tweet. It must be explained delicately.

Just ask my Mother.

I can't write at the moment. Which is infuriating. I'm so tired of thinking myself in circles. But I go to work and there's nothing to distract me from thinking, thinking, thinking of it. I'm not crazy. But I'm not about to talk this down, like I always do. Still, there's only one person I want to tell. So it'll just have to wait.

When it all comes out this post will make sense. You'll remember my crazy 1am post and think ohhhhhhhhhhh, so that's what she was babbling on about!

For now, here's a hot boy to make up for said babbling:



You can't tell from this photo, but he has perfect teeth!

I was talking about Scarborough yesterday and it made me long to be there again. I could taste salt on my lips, smell prawns and candyfloss, hear the jingle of arcades and the crow of the seagulls. If I closed my eyes, it was as if I were there, sat up on the north cliff, listening to Bon Iver and watching the cars swing along the bay. Perfect.

No comments: