Thursday, June 24, 2010

To The Boy Who Doesn't Like Sport - I'm down with that. Okay, I may be a little sports crazy in comparison to some women. I did spend my weekend watching the World Cup in the day and the US Open at night. And tonight I sat in bliss watching the longest tennis match in history followed by the world cup highlights :)

Really I prefer a boy who doesn't like football. There's less chance of us arguing then. But how can I be expected not to love football? I'm surrounded by it! I even work at a football stadium for goodness sake!



To The Boy Who Doesn't Like Games - No nintendo? No xbox? Not even minesweeper? Well, I guess there's a lot to be said for a boy who reads. Still, don't you want to blow things up? Shoot arrows whilst on horseback? Fire shells from a go-kart? Hack zombies to pieces with a chainsaw? Play virtual tennis???



To The Boy Who Doesn't Like Music - Nope, you're pushing me too far. I have nothing to say to you.

No comments: