Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nope, not Frank Turner

So I realise that all I've been blogging/tweeting/talking/thinking about is Frank Turner. So much so that my brother addressed my birthday card to 'Frank Turner's Number 1 Stalker'. Funny.

As such I promise that, for the next week, I will not talk about Frank Turner in this space. I promise. I swear!


Kirsty and I went to the cinema tonight to watch 'Wild Target' (not Wild Catch as I seemed convinced it was called). And I mighty good time was had. I love when a British film is done well. And really, can you go wrong with Bill Nighy? I don't think so.
My friend in high school used to be obsessed with girl crushes. As in straight girls with harmless crushes on other girls. Personally, I think this is a socially acceptable topic when it comes to celebrities. This is, in essence, me admitting I have a girl crush on Emily Blunt.

As well as Liv Tyler and Kat Dennings. Hmm, interestingly I go for brunettes. So now that's out there... I hope it doesn't come back to bite me on the ass.

Also I was 22 for all of, oh say 48 hours before I had a cold. A full on good singing voice cold. Do you ever get those? When you're so bunged up that your voice actually becomes quite good? I can sing like Taylor Momsen right now! Too bad I don't look like her.

No comments: