Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Lazy Week Continues

So perhaps my week off hasn't been what I thought so far. For instance today I got soaked in the rain, learned how to plait my hair, finished a book and played too much Fire Emblem. But tomorrow I am busy, busy, busy and I hope to have good things to report.

One thing that has come out of this slice of time off is that I'm writing. A lot. My head is filled with characters and plotlines. And every time I put pen to paper I get something good. At least I think so.

I'm not telling you this to rub it in. But it is very exciting for me. You stop writing for long enough and you start to think, ridiculously, that you never will again. It's a scary thought for people who express themselves best through the written word.

We're freaks, it's true.

My brother got ridiculously excited when I told him I'd finally watched the first Godfather. He explained many bits of it to me and assured me it would all become clearer when I watched it again (again??? Um, yeah, not gonna happen). So now I'm compelled to watch the others. Le sigh.

He better hold up his end of the bargain. I'm awaiting an awesome Lord of the Rings discussion.

No comments: