Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blackberry Fields Forever

To say I'm loving my new Blackberry is probably an understatement. It's so cool to walk out of work checking my tweets or to check the football scores while I'm on the train. Of course this is nothing new to the rest of the universe - I'm only just getting on board.

Phone shopping is so darned confusing for someone like me. I like to think I'm not a total tech retard - but I have to admit I know nothing about phones. Nada, zip, zilch. What the hell is a Blackberry Bolt On? Shit, I don't know! All I wanted was a phone I could tweet from! Luckily I feel I have stumbled into the right choice.

My brother departs for Glastonbury tonight. This is the only reason I'm holding my tongue about the (disgustingly) hot weather this week. Because, despite the competitiveness over festivals, I would never wish bad weather on a fellow festival-goer.


And, as promised, not a single word about you know who :P

No comments: