Sunday, May 16, 2010

Right Where They Left

You know that moment when you're with someone, and it all feels... wrong? Awkward? Confusing? Weird? And you think, 'fuck, what do I say next? how the fuck do I make this normal?'

I've been having them a lot.

My Mother says I'm out of sorts. In Mother language this means there's nothing wrong with me, but I'm acting weird. Which is about right. And, if I don't get my head together, things are about to get a whole lot weirder.

I'm saying weird a lot. I apologise.

So, it's not you, it's me. And all that kind of talk. This one needs more than Patrick Verona and ice-cream sundaes to solve. I know right, what cannot Patrick Verona solve? I bet if he was here in person he could solve it. Like this:


Then he'd kick some ass in his leather jacket and ride away on his bike (which he didn't have in the film but he so should have).

I digress.

Dan ran six miles today. And he did it super fast! Well done Dan! You're awesome!

No comments: