Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Bunny The Rock Star

Hot days can be tough. Particularly if you're wearing a fur coat.


Fye usually loves nothing more than snoozing in a nice patch of sun. But this weekend has been too hot for even him. I came down this morning to find him huddled up in the shade at the back of his run. He thoroughly enjoyed me dripping some cold water on his face but could hardly even find the energy to nibble a little cabbage.

Still, by the late afternoon he is the essence of chill. He lies around, occasionally throwing himself on his back to get a more comfortable position. He enjoys the coming and goings of us through the patio near his run and my brother playing music out in the garden.

It's obviously a hard life, being a rabbit. But my Fye makes it look easy :)

No comments: