Tuesday, March 02, 2010

When The Money Comes

I've been thinking that maybe March should be my Nablopomo month. Just a thought, not a promise. We'll see how this week goes. I really missed you guys last month - I guess I need this little offload sesh more than I think.

So my last two days at work have been heavenly. It's kind of ridiculous really. I've been given my own section. It's temporary since we're understaffed. But I go in, I stock, I tidy and the hours fly by. Before I know it, it's 4:30 and my manager is waving me goodbye. Silly really how happy something so little can make you. But still :)

Question: has anyone ever clicked that NEXT BLOGG >>>> button up at the top of the screen? Try it on your own, you may find a really cool blog.

Another question: what is a playsuit? Do you know? Please comment if you do. I know I could just google it, but I kinda wanna know if it's just me who is devoid of this information. A girl asked me at work today. Automatically my mind was just a little bit in the gutter. Perhaps Alee should do a post devoted to lingerie masquerading as playsuits?

Finally, last night I watched the live premiere of the new OK Go video with the live feed of Damian answering questions. The whole thing was hilarious, especially watching Damian try to read the rapidly scrolling live chat and avoid questions about his love life.

The video is incredible. Well worth 3 minutes of anyone's life. Man, I love these dudes.


1 comment:

VAI2008 said...

I think a playsuit is similar to a jump suit, with shorts. I'm not sure though x