Thursday, March 11, 2010

Squee?

So at first I was like OMGTHEECLIPSETRAILER *BREATHE* *BREATHE* *BREATHE* *HYPERVENTILATE*

Now I'm more hmmm.

So, first thoughts: it's all about the love triangle. Which is a big part of Eclipse, yeah. But where's my new wolves? Or the huge fight scene? Or the new borns? Or the REST OF THE CULLENS?

But still, it's only the first trailer. Things will get better. Right? RIGHT?

Eclipse is my absolute favourite of the books. I can read it any day of the week. It has the best story, the best romance and the best fight scene. All in all, it's as close to perfection as Ms. Meyer got so far. So it's the film I'm most excited about. But the choice of directors (Slade?! The dude who made Hard Candy?!) has me worried.

Any thoughts? By the way, I did have something to actually blog about. But this has eclipsed all other news, so you'll just have to wait.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home & Away Halloween special anyone?

Alee Pally said...

I totally agree with you Karen - what a let down! All that waiting and anticipation FOR THIS?!

I must conclude that these are the worst parts of the film. If not, god help us. x_________x