Monday, March 29, 2010

FUCKING A!


So I heard Frank Turner was playing Leeds..... and then everything else was drowned out by my screaming.

Frank never lets us down.

And I'm winning. Narrowly. But winning nonetheless. And Cal is kicking himself for not ignoring me and putting The Libertines on his list, heh heh heh.

And Weezer! Holy shit! That's amazing! Who the hell wouldn't want to see Weezer?!

I say it every year, but my festival is announced in the next couple of months. I'm all about the Festival Republic Stage and the smaller acts on the NME stage. But, saying that, I think it's a good line-up this year. Much better than last. Headliners on the NME Stage (Pendulum, LCD Soundsystem and Klaxxons) are a bit shit though. I mean, Klaxxons only have one album! How are they headliners?

1 comment:

flowery mug said...

You need to check out the cello playing on this!..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3k8RN3b8ls

:) XX