Thursday, March 18, 2010

FRANK-T-FEST-T


I'M SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY AND PSYCHED UP RIGHT NOW! YES, THE CAPS ARE NECESSARY TO CONVEY HOW I'M FEELING. FRANK TURNER MAY NOT BE GOD BUT HE'S PRETTY FUCKING CLOSE.

THE SOUND CHECK ALMOST GAVE ME AN ORGASM.

THE SHOW (ESP OUR LADY OF THE CAMPFIRE) WELL, I'M PRETTY SURE IT DID GIVE ME ONE. A GOOD ONE (alee!).

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY TWO GREAT FRIENDS - DAN AND SKINNY - FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY BULLSHIT. AFTER EXPERIENCING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOGETHER, WE'RE FOREVER BONDED BY FTHC. BUT NEXT TIME SKINNY, AT LEAST GET THE HOT SECURITY GUY'S PHONE NUMBER. FOR ME.

Man, does life get any sweeter?

1 comment:

cath_skinny said...

Don't forget the hot paramedic! Mmmm! Paramedic Tim!

Tonight was awesome. As if I could be put off going to gigs with you! Barrier times for the win.

Gutted that it was one of my favourite songs that the guy behind me ruined. I love reasons not to be an idiot. And Isabel.

See you soon, love. Love you lots xxxxxx