Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dazed And Confused

Another playsuit query today. Two in two days. I had to admit I had no idea what one was. The girl seemed a little bemused.

So, I have a confession to make. I'm struggling with Persuasion. I started it nearly three weeks ago. And I've not got very far. Poor Anne isn't even in Bath yet. I took a different book to London. I've been reading said book all week on the train. I know that Persuasion will pick up pace if I just pick it up and give it another go. And I will eventually. I hope.

This is Ed Harcourt. I'm a teensy bit in love with him. On a whim, I bought this CD off a stall in Camden. I'd only heard of him before since he composed the score for s.Darko (it's breathtaking, much better than the film itself). So I took a punt. And it paid off beautifully.

Tomorrow is Brendan Benson (um, finally) and I'm very excited!

No comments: