Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick Day

Yes, I called in sick today.

I'm pretty sure I had a fever last night. Which is strange because I can't remember ever having one before. It was strange. I was in the cinema in a vest, a t-shirt, a hoodie, my coat (complete with hat and scarf) and still cold. Then it's 3am and I'm sweating like a werewolf during an indian summer.

Like I said, weird.

Now I feel great. The day off has done the trick and I almost feel 100% again. So don't worry your heads about little old me.

Hey, holy shit, it's only 8 more days till Crimbo. It may be the work or the illness or just the general bluryness of my life right now, but that definitely snuck up on me. How about you?

And wowee, Killing In The Name is top of the iTunes single chart.

And the albums chart.

Now I'm not about to start getting my hopes up. But that's pretty darn rad. I mean, if nothing else, it has to be number 2. It's so nice to have contributed to something so worthy.

By the way, I think I have news. But nothing is certain right now, so I'm gonna sit on it until the details are ironed out.

No comments: