Sunday, November 01, 2009

Arguing (With Myself)

It is pride that keeps me from reaching out to everyone right now. I keep telling myself that I am always the one doing it, always the one making the effort, always the one missing out.

So I sit tight and wait.

And nothing gets done. But the truth of it is, this could be due to one of several possibilities:

1) You are too busy
2) You are too skint
3) You are ill
4) You simply haven't thought about it

But when it hits me how many days have passed without a call/text/any news whatsoever, I begin to suspect:

1) You don't want to see me
2) You are mad at me
3) You don't care

And it's been so long that I can't be sure whether this is just paranoia or rational thought. But it occurs to me that you certainly have no excuse for not knowing what's going on with me! For God's sake, I could be in hospital/in love/in a FUCKING COMA and you wouldn't know.

Well it's too late now. For the next two months, I've no time. And you should know why that is. But you don't care, so I can't be fucking bothered to tell you.

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

hey karen, is it tomorrow? congrats and let me know how it goes!