Sunday, October 04, 2009

Olly Olly Olly!

So the final 12 are finally picked. Now I'm throwing down my allegiances! I LOVE LOVE LOVE OLLY OLLY OLLY!
And will back him all the way. Oh, and I'm soooooo glad that the results are gonna be on Sunday this year! Now maybe I'll get to vote some weekends!

Other than Olly I've decided to back Lucie, who I really liked from the beginning. She's so, so pretty.

Other than that my only thoughts are that Louie has no chance this year! If those horrible twins don't go out next Sunday, I'll be highly shocked. But more than them I really hate that Joe guy! EW, he's so greasy and fake and not talented.

Never mind, Olly's gonna blow 'em all out the water!

1 comment:

absolute reality said...

Lucie is the best. I hate Danyl.. but not as much as the twins. Louis is a Bell x