Friday, October 23, 2009

My Place And Yours: On The Shelf

I love blogger games! Check out the My Place and Yours Meme and maybe even play along?

Next week's theme is already up, but I'm just gonna sneak this one in here quickly.
This week's theme was On The Shelf and since I was kinda pressed for time, I wasn't very creative, I'm afraid.
Here's my beautiful DVD collection guarded by my faithful henchmen:

And then the bottom view of my over-stuffed book cabinet. The books to the left of Vic and I are the "To Read" pile.

Finally my ABSOLUTE favourite shelf that holds some of my many Clamp in 3d figures. They're all so cute, I just love them!

Next week's theme is 'Bedside' so expect another post from me during the week. Hopefully I'll get to see some cute bedside photo's from some of you guys too!

No comments: