Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, aren't you a treasure?

Been working, working, staring - busy miss bee.

Everyone is coming, coming, going.

Night offers me his hand, twirls me into his cold arms.

And I am sleep, sleep, walk.

I have been a film watching machine. Firstly, (500) Days of Summer! Oh, it's good. I'd forgotten how cute Joseph Gordon-Levitt was. Then Wristcutters: A Love Story. It sounds terrible, I know, but it was awesome. The end made me smile, and I'm discovering my smiles are a rare and valuable occurrence. And tonight Dorian Gray, which was sooooooooo scary. Don't you think it's the things you don't see that are easily the most terrifying? Thus why Dorian Gray scared me, but it was great too.

Have the most lovely week ahead after rotten old Monday. If you are soon to leave me, I miss you already.

No comments: