Thursday, September 17, 2009

Playing Catch Up - Numbers 8,9 and 10

I'm playing catch up with my list. And I'm putting my all into it. I did a couple of things whilst at Leeds, so here's me documenting it.

Number 8 - Go To Nando's

I've only ever been to Nando's for appetisers. And it's the kind of place that everyone likes. We went there on the Thursday before Leeds, and a lovely time was had by all. I had a yummy fillet burger, medium, with chips coated in Peri Peri sauce followed by toffee cheesecake. Mmmmm! And it was surprisingly cheap! Loved it.

Number 9 - Swipe something from a hotel

Everyone knows that it's not really stealing since you've paid for the room, right? I only nicked a propelling pencil and some shower gel anyway. Hardly rock 'n' roll.

Number 10 - Give Blood

I was really nervous about this one. But it's the kind of thing I've been putting off for too long. If it hadn't been for Urky and Vic, I'd very likely have wussed out. But I'm so glad I did it. It didn't hurt and was no big deal. Plus it's just cool to know that you're helping someone, somewhere.

If you can, I'd highly recommend giving blood.

1 comment:

VAI2008 said...

I knew that receipt picture would come in handy! :D x