Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Epic

I'm just trying to catch my breath right now!

I will post about Leeds in the next couple of days. Right now I can officially announce that SKINNY AND I WILL BE GOING TO LEEDS '10! Yep, got the tickets about a half hour ago :)

Leeds this year blew me away. Almost literally. I woke up yesterday feeling so satisfied and just... glowing :)

Today is the Jack's Mannequin show and maybe time to add to the family of metal living in my ears. So I hate to post and run but...

Oh! How could I almost forget! Frank Turner's new THE ROAD EP came out yesterday. It is awesome and Frank is poor so don't be a tightarse and get it bought. I refuse to do hand me outs of any more of Frank's stuff. If you want it, buy it.

1 comment:

flowery mug said...

I love my birthday present!!..
I'm wearing it now.. & It's not THAT see through.. So I'm risking it.
:)
X