Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Women That Are Way Overrated

I guess it wouldn't be very gay-friend of me not to do a post about women. You know the first thing a boy generally does when he finds out you're a lesbian?

"If you could have a threeway with anyone out of Hollyoaks/Charmed/Buffy who would you pick?"
You think I'm exaggerating. Really. And the only famous people I'd ever want a threeway with would be Blair and Serena from Gossip Girl. I mean, can you imagine? Blair would be freaking out that I preferred Serena and then Serena would have to take a backseat (metaphorically) so that I gave Blair more attention!

Ahem. My Gossip Girl fantasies aside, I think it's important to set a few things straight (erm lol). Just because I'm gay does NOT mean I fancy every woman in the world. I actually think a lot of women are kind of overrated.
Would you be attracted to that? She looks like zombie MJ in thriller!Ew. She has the skin of a 90 year old.I like individuality but she's just trying too hard to be noticed. You know when you're on the train and you see someone that really stands out and has their own unique style. Then you see a freak dressed in a bin bag? Hello Lady Bin Bag.

And don't even get me started on this bitch.

No comments: