Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sunrise, Sunset, Swiftly Go The Days

The world is ending. Bright eyes are... retiring!

One more album then poof - Conor Oberst turns back into a whiny, dull folksinger forevermore. So sad. What a waste.

I was wandering, wandering, wandering today and this beautiful idea literally leapt into my head. Maybe it snuck in through my ears? Or was stealthily injected into my veins? I really hope it wasn't slipped into my drink.

Anyway. Toni Maiden you need to phone me. Preferably tomorrow. Preferably before four o'clock. Thank you please.

LOOK at what lucky girl Karen received yesterday:

(Plushies not included)

I also got a Skinny too! America doesn't deserve her.

I've been reading this blog which is basically a guy reading the Twilight saga and summarising the chapters. Perfect for both Twilight lovers and haters. If you've got a minute to kill, check it out.

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

its a loss, but did you listen to Outer South? utter dross.

share the wealth Kaz, you know I freaking love Reeses!