Monday, June 01, 2009

Squee-age (New Moon Related Of Course)

So it's been a while since I posted some Twilight love. And with the trailer being aired for the first time at the MTV awards tonight (in like an hour if I'm not mistaken) and then tomorrow night in the UK (um, boo!) I thought it was really about time.

Okay, first thing to squee over, this 15 seconds of New Moon:







Actually, if I'm being honest this is kinda rubbish. What was with Kirsten and her whole quirky eyebrow action? And um KISS ME? Desperate no?

Next squee: do you remember that sailor dude from Sweeney Todd? The really cute one who kept singing about Joanna? Yeah, this guy...
Well he just happens to be playing Caius! MMMMmmmm more Twilight eye candy to join Emmett!
And, in case you were wondering, I do like the poster... BUT I don't like Taylor's short hair. Jake in my head just always has long hair. I know he cuts it. So sue me.

Personally I'm quite partial to this Fanmade effort. Very nice. Some of the shots I've seen of the filming in Italy... wow. Got me very excited.

Yes, so I'll be taping the MTV Movie awards tomorrow night. I'll let you know my thoughts on the trailer.

No comments: