Friday, May 22, 2009

Apolcalypse Please

So my guilt trip is over. I can stop feeling bad about all the things I've been neglecting because now I am neglecting them no more. But the busyness continues because next week I have:

- 3 shifts
- 1 exam
- 1 gig
- 1 day of cleaning (a.k.a. the day before my parents come home)
- 1 meal
- 1 day of hanging with my friends

So yeah, busy. I guess I really wanted to post because people have been asking me what I want for my birthday. I'm all for telling people what I want. It saves me having to fake enthusiasm over gifts that I really didn't want. I mean, occasionally someone gets me a REALLY awesome surprise (Toni once got me White Stripes tickets, Vic got me a Liverpool shirt, Skinny and Krista once made me a photo album) and I love it when this happens. But it is rare (and generally only achieved by those who know me best).

So I present to you my My Amazon Wishlist!

I'd like to point out that this should only be used for my birthday and not to freak me out by sending anonymous gifts. Also the price of presents generally ranges from £2.50-£32. Feel no pressure to buy me something super expensive! I'm generally very happy with a CD :)

Anyway, tis Skinny's birthday before mine! Honestly!

No comments: