Monday, April 27, 2009

Twenty-Eighth

I've been tagged?! I now tag everyone who reads this post! Tell us about YOU!



Eight things I’m looking forward to:

1) FRANK TURNER
2) Finishing my last ever, ever, ever exam!
3) 'Along For The Ride'
4) Carbs
5) Training it around a random country in Europe :):):):):):):)
6) Vic coming home again
7) Adventureland (a film with Kristen Stewart AND Jesse Eisenberg! I'm in heaven!)
8) Our next BBQ

Eight things I did yesterday:

1) Talked to Vic on the phone
2) Went to see 'I Love You Man'
3) Resisted needless spending of money
4) Lost 2lb :)
5) Had a mini rave in Kirsty's car
6) Watched a lot of Roswell
7) Ordered Bishop Allen tickets (you should've known I'd cave!)
8) Power napped

Eight things I wish I could do:

1) Write an essay at least a week before it was due.
2) A backflip
3) Bake a perfect cheesecake
4) Pick the soundtrack for the next 'Twilight' film
5) Finish a novel
6) Learn Japenese
7) Figure out the perfect way to commemorate my 21st birthday
8) Reach an ideal BMI

Eight shows I watch:

1) Gossip Girl
2) Masterchef
3) Skins
4) Shipwrecked
5) Roswell
6) Peep Show
7) Frasier
8) DOG WHISPERER!!!

Tomorrow I'm off to Oxford! I'm so ridiculously excited, it feels like being six years old all over again. Right now Frank will be playing his new material for the first time. As much as I'd have loved to have been there tonight, tomorrow will be just as special. Plus he'll probably make fewer mistakes tomorrow ;P

As for the Lock-Up Stage, so maybe I was hoping for Frank to be announced. But the new hope is that he might have moved up onto the Radio 1 stage! I am VERY VERY VERY excited about seeing Rival Schools (I thought they'd split up!!!), so all is not lost.

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

Rival schools are making another album.

pretty chuffed with the lock-up stage. definitely gonna see Billy Talent. Alexisonfire too, niiiice.