Thursday, April 16, 2009

Only Two Months Till I'm Invincible

Busy days, Queen stage plays, livin in a haze, changin' my ways! Literally had two of the best days ever and now I'm feeling the come down. But they were not without souvenirs!

I'm afraid to write down our holiday plans through fear of jinxing them. I think a decision was made. We're closer than we've gotten before anyway. And I'm excited. It doesn't really matter how much the planning puts everyone (especially Vic, snaps for Vic for taking initiative) through the ringer, once we're there it all seems worth it. At least in my opinion.

You read right. In only two months I shall turn 21. Can you say scared shitless? Everyone else seems to have escaped the ordeal unscathed thus far, but I don't handle milestones (or responsibility) very well.

Vic goes back to Oxford on Saturday (because she's a total geek who can't stay away!) which really just marks the end of my Easter Holidays. From here on things get a bit sticky life wise, so if I'm boring and blue for the next month and a half, I do apologise.

Oh, and I finished Evermore today. It wasn't terrible (a.k.a. I'm gonna read the next book when it comes out) but I wouldn't exactly recommend it. Not to be horrifically egotistical, but I honestly believe that I could write better. Now I move on to finally finishing 'Wicked'. Check me out, I'm on a roll!

Speaking of, 'We Will Rock You' was actually a lot of fun! I know! No one was more shocked than me! It hasn't changed my strong dislike of musicals, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Last, but certainly not least, I made a little video documenting the events of last night. I hope you like ;)

2 comments:

flowery mug said...

Hahaha. I was wondering how long it'd be till this was up..
I Love it!!

Toni Ellen said...

That made me laugh so much!