Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The joys of the journey have outweighed the pain

OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH, OHMYGOSH!!! FRANK TURNER IS GOD!

Okay, so he's not God, that's silly. But he's pretty close to omnipotent in my opinion. I can't really disclose the full details since I'm still in Oxford and Vic kinda needs to sleep, but here come the bullets:

- The new material is AWESOME (particularly a song called 'Tonight is the Night' and the new album title track 'Poetry of the Deed')
- The old material was awesome (duh!)
- Frank spat on me! (Not intentionally, he was singing and some projectile Frank spit hit my forehead)
- Vic admitted that Frank is pretty damn righteous live!
- I was in the bar WHERE FRANK TURNER WAS ALSO before the show. Alas, I'm way too big a wuss to have gone and spoken to him
- FRANK IS SO PLAYING READING AND LEEDS (he all but said it without actually saying it. I've died and gone to heaven)By the way, Vic sends her love.

No comments: