Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greedy

I've already got 7 gigs nailed down, just one more to go. But now I find myself getting greedy. I've been utterly spoiled with all the gig-age. It would be pure insanity to go see Bishop Allen in a couple of weeks. I'm telling myself this over and over to stop myself buying a ticket.

Bishop Allen are ace by the way, if you happen to be in need of some nice new ear fodder.

This is almost definitely the best resolution I've ever come up with :) Occasionally I do have some bright ideas. I'm off to Oxford next week to sit at Frank's feet and then it's less than a month till Scott Matthews.

Who is also like chicken soup for the ears.

Busy, busy, busy this weekend. If I manage to blog before Sunday it means I'm procrastinating!

2 comments:

augusta_avenue said...

you are not going to Cafe Saki, I don't care how good bishop allen are. a girl got raped near there, didn't she?

i'll take you to see them next time, just promise you won't go near that place, especially not on your own!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!