Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Plan

Okay, so the plan was to not blog for a few days once Nablopomo was finished. You know, to fool you guys into believing I might have a life.

But then I started watching Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl has been hanging around in my DVD cupboard since Christmas. The premise was this: I love Dawsons Creek, I love teen books, I love Blake Lively therefore I must love Gossip Girl (this was Alee's logic, not mine).

And dammnit, I do.

Kirsty and I went watching 'Push' on Friday. Let it be known that I can't stand Chris Evans, but I happen to love Camilla Belle and actually quite like Dakota Fanning too. Regardless, the film totally blew me away. It was complex and dark and beautiful and gritty simultaneously.

Tonight we're off to watch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' which, of course, can only possibly deliver so far. But Hugh Dancy is sooooo fine (and engaged to Claire Danes! Can you say cutest couple ever?) so I'm in.

Thanks for all the comment love over the vid. It took me ages and much hair was pulled out over it but it was fun and I may consider trying my hand at it again.

2 comments:

Alee Pally said...

I KNEW youd love GG.

Chocobo said...

I tried not to love Gossip Girl. I resisted for ages. I really wanted to be able to look down my nose at it. But when it comes right down to it, I have both pedestrian and intellectual tastes, and one night I was home alone and turned on the TV and there it was. I watched an episode because there was nothing else on, and now I'm hooked.