Friday, March 13, 2009

The Look Of Longing

I'd like to be pushed around in a trolley. No seriously, how hard is it to just say that?

PUSH ME ROUND IN THAT TROLLEY GODDAMMIT!

So last night I went with the crew to check out what all the fuss about this Stevenson fellow is. I'm a music nazi after all, I have to hear something first-hand. And okay, someone (no names, no names!) might have slightly exaggerated about how talented he was (next Bob Dylan?! WTF? And why would anyone actually want that?) but it turned out he was pretty damn good. Still, I have a soft spot for accoustic sets (I assume I don't have to explain why).

What a relief. Now I don't have to be taken out and shot by his legion of fans.

Ohmygosh, I'm now a baking extraordinare! I have finally perfected my cookie making method to produce the worlds most magnificent batch of rainbow cookies ever! Just look at them! They're all cookie shaped and yummy!

I'm moving on from cookies now. But I'll be baking for Sunday's get together (even though Vic won't sample my efforts anyway).

3 comments:

absolute reality said...

Yum yum yum! I want one now... x

VAI2008 said...

I'm so unappreciative! How do you put up with me!? xx

Chocobo said...

Them's some beautiful cookies.