Friday, February 13, 2009

Short and Sweet

Are people more likely to read short blog posts? A certain blogger that I follow used to post these super long reels and reels of dialogue from her day. Like an action replay of exactly what had happened to her. And I used to scroll down the post and think... yeah, that's not happening.


HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! This day is way cooler than Valentines. Regardless, I've just gone on Drowned in Sound and they've posted a Valentines Playlist. So in the spirit of keeping things short and sweet, here is my 5-Song Valentines Playlist:

1. Lover - Devendra Banhart (love, love, love this song)

2. Maps - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs

3. Toothepaste Kisses - The Maccabees

4. I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie

5. Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) - Aqualung (yep, a loved up classic in my book)

1 comment:

augusta_avenue said...

just got your message - can't believe you said that to the girl in lush.

knew you'd cave too.