Thursday, February 12, 2009

Music Therapy

I hate being left out of the loop. Especially when it comes to music. And almost every Top 100 Albums of 2008 list I've read has had Bon Iver's 'For Emma Forever Ago' in their top 1o, if not top. Apparently, Bon Iver is some dude who had his heart broken and went to some cabin out in the sticks for a whole winter and made this album.

Is it any good? Well, I'm soon to find out since I ordered that along with a few other (okay 4) little musical gems.

Had my haircut today which I always hate. I'm totally rubbish at coming up with inane chit chat so I always feel super awkward around hairdressers. But the process is a necessary evil when you have long hair. I have this urge to put up a picture, but it's weird posting pics of yourself! Cal's been bugging me to do a video blog too, which is also tempting but weird. I'm frightened of putting myself out there that much. It doesn't matter that hardly anyone is reading (or watching), it's still a big deal to me.

But I am considering a video blog for the finale of Nablopomo...

Speaking of things that make me squirm, we're taking my bunny to the vet in like an hour. I'm not sure who hates the vet more, me or the rabbit. I can't stand how scared he gets whenever we go and the possibility that there might be something wrong. Seriously, my stomach is in knots right now. Added to the normal stress is the fact that we're seeing a different vet than usual! The normal vet is a little incompetent, but rather cute which makes up for the lack of fuzzy animal feelings. What if Fye hates the new vet? What if the new vet is mean? What if the new vet is even cuter???

Egads.

1 comment:

OLD TAPE GHOST said...

Yeah, Bon Iver's pretty good..
Give it a while to sink in when you get it.
P.s. I have also had a haircut... it's weird isnt it (granted yours is probly not as short as mine.. )

/Mark