Friday, February 06, 2009

I'll Spare You The Details...

... but I'm so happy! Both me and Norman are bubbling over with excitement! And of course, it's something to do with a book. But I'll stop, I'll stop, I know you don't care!

Oh hey, Twilighters, did you know that Dakota Fanning is rumoured to be playing Jane in New Moon? Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Aieee, still so so happy!

I love Wikipedia. I was checking out one of my old fave bands (R.I.P Kinesis) and it turns out the lead singer now belongs to the Church of Scientology! Now I'm scared of being brainwashed when I listen to them, but the music is just so good that I can't stop!

Most awesome news of the day? I'm going watching Noah and the Whale with four of the best dudes ever! Most awesome news of the WEEK? I've lost 2lbs in 4 days! And my Wii Fit age is 20 (a.k.a. what it should be).

I'm so, so, so, so super, super happy! It was even sunny today (cold, but sunny still)!

No comments: