Monday, January 19, 2009

Sound of the Earth


We had a fair bit of snow today. But by the time I got home, it had all but disappeared! So I spent a few hours sliding around the streets and spending up some of my loan. The spending made enduring the snow much, much easier.

I was walking home on Saturday and I happened to notice this red Punto parked across the road. I'd only looked over to check if any of my relatives were parked outside where we were having Mum's party that night. And then the guy sat in this parked Punto lifted his hand and waved at me. And, even though I had no idea who the hell he was, I waved back!

But I'll admit I got a little freaked out when suddenly the red Punto pulled up next to me as I walked down my street. Before I got closer and realised that it was Craig's car.

What confused me was not only did I just instinctively wave back to what I thought was a stranger, but that I approached what could have been a stranger's car! It could have been like a murderer or a rapist (of course, Craig is neither of those things!). Perhaps I am a very trusting person?

No comments: