Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lucky Girl (I Shall Give You a Bouquet of Ink Cartridges)

I am a lucky girl. The exam went okay... and it was the one that I was really dreading. You know, the one where you just can't study for it, nothing is gonna make a difference. Thanks everyone for worrying!

Yesterday was just so strange. I got around 3 hours sleep before I was up to do some reading before I hopped on a train. The exam was in the basement of this completely random building and I barely made it on time. Phew.

I met Mikey in the red area of the library, which, to me, is like this newly discovered world. It's so beautiful in there, all big and old and eery like Hogwarts Library! As we were leaving we bumped into Sam and Mikey knew him! Argh, talk about awkward. Mike was like, "you guys know each other?" and I quickly skirted around the subject. Cringeworthy.

After I started nodding off while we were eating lunch, Mike insisted that the fifth viewing of Twilight would have to be postponed. I crashed at his for a couple of delicious hours then sleepwalked to the station.

Toni showed up with DANNY when we went to pick her up for Taybarns love (love, love, love I had like 3 bowls of Rhubarb Crumble... mmmmmmmmmm). Me and Mark were totally staggered that he'd do something so impulsive! But seeing him was just the surprise I needed and we had a lovely night (stayed up till 2am talking at Toni's).

I am a lucky lucky girl. Who is deserving of ink cartridges and raspberry flapjacks and merciful exam questions and rhubarb crumble and yummy powernaps and missed friends all in one day?

Apparently moi.


(Now I'm back to worrying: about the match tonight, about Toni's party, about a big psych essay, but mostly about Vic.)

3 comments:

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

How fit is the library in that picture!!!!

cath_skinny said...

I think the match tonight went rather well. Although a random Liverpool fan expressed his disapproval at me when he found out I support Wigan. I laughed at him.

Glad it all went well.

Lots and lots of love xxx

VAI2008 said...

I'm fine!!!!! fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine!!!!! No need to worry about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!