Sunday, January 25, 2009

K is for...

At home I am Karen.

With my friends I am Kaz.

At work I am Kan Kan (er... don't ask).

At uni I am Kitten.



And to speak to, they are 4 different people. But they are all me. If you act confident, you eventually become confident. If you smoke with your friends, but not at home, you are still a smoker. If I'm sarcastic at work, I am a sarcastic person.


The lies you tell, the people you hang out with, the things you watch, the words you say... they are all a part of you. Good or bad, it all makes up the whole.

When I'm at work I'm strong and organised. When I'm at uni I'm quiet and nervous. At home I am bolshy and outspoken. With my friends I'm silly and overexcitable... I am all these things, if not at the same time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes people think you're being fake, or you yourself kid yourself into believing you're faking it. But everything you do comes from you! So it is all something that makes up the whole.

No comments: