Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gravitational Pull

So, as promised, here are the results of our first pimping attempt. After my initial belief that we'd failed, I was actually quite impressed with the finished product.

Kyle models the masterpiece since it was he who coaxed it from the pan.
And then tries to slice into it. This proved rather difficult.
A perfect slice of Jammie Wagon Wheel!!!

A cross section.

And enjoying the fruits of our labour!

Vic worked out the calorific content. No one really wanted to know what it turned out to be. Lets just say that 11 bars of chocolate, two packets of digestives, 2 bags of marshmallows and a jar of raspberry jam went in to create mallow-y goodness.

So I thought I'd leave you with this rather amusing video of our resident science geeks removing the Wheel from the pan.

1 comment:

VAI2008 said...

LMAO!!! I love your reaction to that, it is WELL funny!! xxxx