Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good Times Gonna Come

You may be happy to learn that my exams are done. Classes begin again on Monday. All is back to normal.

But I can't blog about what's going on here. So I'm going to distract you all by doing Toni's Blogger game.



RULES of THE GAME
1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?:
'Beverly Hills' by Weezer. Um, I feel this is a gross misrepresentation.

2.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?:
'Tonight' by We Are Scientists. This makes me sound like I enjoy one night stands. Especially if you listen to the song. Just don't walk away from me...

3.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?:
'Broken Train' by Beck. That might actually be quite true. I am feeling very weird. Like weirder than usual.

4.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?:
'A Short History of Nearly Everything' by Reuben. WOW! This is so so so true! This song is just... me. Plus, this list would not be complete without Reuben. Do you know this song made me cry? The first time I listened to it, I was sat in my living room the day after Toni's Hen Party. The whole place was a total mess and suddenly, listening to Reuben on a freezing day in June, I felt like I couldn't hold all the emotion. It just... overflowed.

5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?:
Oh god... '5,6,7,8' by Steps.

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?:
'Who Let You Go?' by The Killers. This song reminds me of two of my work friends.

7.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?:
'Cracking The Whip' by InMe. Honestly!

8.WHAT IS 2+2?:
'A Perfect Mess' by Sahara Hotnights. Hmm, probably about right. Nothing's as simple as just 4.

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?:
'Tiny Little Robots' by Cage The Elephant. Well, there you go Vic!

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?:
'Take Me Home' by Aqualung. This one is just spooky! Really, so, so accurate!

No comments: