I'm kind of freaked out by my immediate impulse to buy, buy, buy! But once the desire to impulse purchase had passed (just put your head between your knees and picture your last bank statement, it'll be gone in no time) I was kind of amused by the fact that such a thing existed (and that is says True Love Never Dies on the front; a line that is too cheesy even for Stephenie Meyer).
I was more frightened when I walked into WHSmiths and saw this:
A few weeks ago I was declared the 2nd most obsessive out of all our friends. At the time, I graciously accepted the title. But recently I've realised that this was a gross misjudgement. I present to you, THE EVIDENCE:
- Well, obviously Skinny is way more obsessed with Wicked than I ever have been with... well, anything.
- And what about Kyle? He will not shut up about his dreadlocks! Is he not obsessed?
- I also refuse to accept that Markie isn't an obsessive person. No one loves their hair more than Markie. I class that as obsession.
- Toni gets totally obsessed with people. She'll meet someone and then they'll be like all she can talk about for a month!
- Kirsty loves Twilight. She almost knows those books off by heart!
- Vic gets obsessed. She just gets bored very easily too, so her obsessions are short and sporadic.
- Dan is obsessive. There really can be no argument there.
And really, what is so wrong with being obsessive? Why can't we support each others' (healthy) addictions? I'm making a stand dammnit! What is life if you can't feel passionate about things? I HATE blaise people who refused to get excited about stuff (you just know they're closet obsessives).
Whether it be Vegetarian Vampires, Jonas Brothers, LOTR... don't be ashamed! I embrace your addictions!