Monday, January 05, 2009

Always Saying Goodbye

Why am I always saying Goodbye? I'm really sick of it. My friends come home and within days I'm seeing them off. You guys better stay put once summer rolls around.

Been having way too much fun lately. Are you ever scared that sometimes you're gonna have to pay for fun? Like, it all has to be evened out and soon enough you're going to suffer to reach a balanced state again. Or am I just morbidly pessimistic?

So, been writing lots lately. The ideas are flowing and its rather exciting, but more than that, its terrifying! Like its so precarious, I'm terrified of doing something that might disturb this sudden blessing from my muse. The truth is, I'm so much happier when I'm writing, so maybe I'm scared of being unhappy. Or talking myself in circles.

In the best news ever, MASTERCHEF IS BACK! This is the BEST thing about new year - a new series of Masterchef Goes Large. When did we become addicted to Masterchef? Well, my Pops started watching it about three years ago now. It became something we watched together every night, a bit of the ole' Father Daughter bonding. Now my whole family is addicted. We love Masterchef.

1 comment:

Chocobo said...

It's strange . . . I can't write to save my life recently. I keep drawing and sculpting and building things, but when I put pen to paper, my mind goes blank.

I'm glad to hear that you've been so productive lately, and yes, eventually it won't be so happy, but it doesn't have to be miserable either.