Monday, December 01, 2008

The Day in which I Say


FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU DR. JERRAM!
FUCK YOU BITCH WHO PUSHED IN FRONT OF ME IN THE LIBRARY!
FUCK YOU FROST!

Fuck anyone who calls Lucas Leiva.

You know, I had this totally lovely post ready for you. It had a cute photo and nice, fuzzy sentiments and everything. But you know what? I've had a really shitty time lately and the fact that I'm not even allowed to rant about it? Yeah, that really pisses me off.
And I like swearing when I'm angry. Even if I'm only typing them, in my mind I'm screaming each and every one. They feel good, like acid bullets fired from my pistola.
So call back tomorrow. I'll be nice and sweet again then. For now, keep your distance.

2 comments:

augusta_avenue said...

er, angry not?

VAI2008 said...

Oh dear, that's not a happy chappy.