Thursday, December 04, 2008

Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire

Tonight we decorated Toni and Kyle's Christmas tree. Markie brought the tree, Toni bought a shedload of baubles and I contributed a string of lights and the greatest star ever! Personally, I'm a star person, not a fairy person.

Mark said something cool about how even though the tree wasn't perfect, one day when Toni and Kyle have their beautiful ginger family and they're decorating a big, beautiful tree, maybe they'll tell their brood about their first Chrismas tree and how their friends helped decorate it.

The best thing was, I finally got my first Christmas pang! You know, those little sparks of excitement that you get about Christmas? I used to get them all the time when I was little, but they've waned with age which makes me a little bit sad.

I've got a horrific day tomorrow. I'll talk to you again on Friday when the storm has passed :)

1 comment:

VAI2008 said...

Yay!! I get to see you guys soon!!