Friday, December 05, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Karen's Christmas List 2008:

- Wii Fit*
- Jamie Oliver's new book*
- The Twilight Movie Score
- Gossip Girl Season 1*
- A new fountain pen*
- 'Ink Exchange' by Melissa Marr*
- A new dress*
- My friends coming home
- Emmett Cullen/Lucas Leiva/Blaine Harrison
- New gloves!!!
- iTunes love
- 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- ANY Shins album

*gift options already spoken for

You may think this list is hinting. I consider it a public service. If you want to send me love in material form this Crimbo, I've provided you with fail-proof options (as I wish many of my friends would do for me, alas).

Plus I'm a tad ill, so that might just be the best post you're gonna get outta me.

But in more amazing news: WE FINISHED THE POSTER! Yes, I AM FREE OF ASSIGNMENTS UNTIL 2009!!!

3 comments:

augusta_avenue said...

am I allowed to reserve one of these gift options? can I email you and tell you which one?

its not a vampire, by the way.

Toni Maiden-Nel said...

Hellooo! I'm sorry to hear that you're ill, but I'm really pleased for you that the stupid poster has been put to bed at last. Did you receive any interesting messages from Vic last night?

Chocobo said...

That is soo not fair! I still have 1 more week of classes and then a week of final exams, including 3 lab finals on Monday and Tuesday this week.