Monday, November 03, 2008

Swim For The Music That Saves You

We interrupt this broadcast for an important announcement:

So Kirsty and I went to the cinema last night to watch Eagle Eye (not bad, not bad) and before the film the mini Twilight Trailer came on!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK! I totally freaked out (which may have scared Kirsty a little bit). Then when we got out I proceeded to run round the cinema lounge snapping pics of the Twilight posters with my phone.


Of course, I've seen the trailer and the posters before, of course, but it was just seeing them in the cinema, it made it all seem real! The thing is, this is a big deal from a writers perspective. Just imagine, one morning a normal woman woke up with an awesome idea for a story. And she started to write. When her fingers hit the keyboard she had no idea, no fricking clue that all this would come of it.

It is every writers' dream. Me included. The success of the 'Twilight' saga gives hope to all us aspiring writers; hope that teens do still read and one person can make a massive difference.

2 comments:

Alee Pally said...

oh wow! I have to go to the cinema to watch something, anything!

wow. no jasper???

VAI2008 said...

It's going to be great...I hope!!!